I think the only consistent punctuation on this site is the exclamation point in panic! at the disco
- Brendon: Yesterday I was a complete asshole, a complete idiot. And I broke my toe. While! While, I was doing a back flip and I landed on my friend's foot, and broke HIS foot. So, I'm the asshole. It's my fault. It's my fault he's limping, I'm limping. They have to carry me around all day, I'm not complaining. But, I'm-- I'm the the asshole. So I just had to get that off my chest. I didn't really tell anybody yet. So thank you for listening. You guys, you guys are better than my therapist! You're fucking awesome with listening. That's what's great you.
- Ian: No excuses! Play like a champion!
- Brendon: SHIT, I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY. I-- I TRY NOW, AND I TRY AND I TRY.
- Dallon: You're doing great. Isn't he doing great, folks?
- Brendon: You know what? And you guys are going to forget that my toe's broken. Because fuck it, it's already-- it can't get any more broken. So that's all I have for the moment. If it needs to go, you know, it needs to go. It just needs to go. It's okay. Ahh, so to totally redeem myself, let's play an old one--
- Spencer: No, no, no.
- Brendon: Oh, no?
- Spencer: No, no, no! We're going to cut it off right now on stage.